- 22-Jan-2013 to 23-Mar-2013 (EST)
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- 17.00 +
- Full Time
Wood-Mizer LLC is 30 year-old, established but still growing, international manufacturing and distribution company which is located on Indianapolis' west-side. We are seeking a highly motivated, principle-centered, skilled CNC Set-up / Operator to join part of our team.
High School Education
5 years of CNC experience, MasterCam experience desired, programming experience a plus.
General math knowledge
Mechanical aptitude, safety conscious, self starter, team player.
Primary Job Function:
(1) Operate Okuma 7 axis machines.
(2) Read blueprint and fabricate part per print specifications.
(3) Inspect own production frequently using proper gauges or measuring instrument.
(4) Meet production goals.
(5) Able to Setup/Operate/Edit Programs/ Write Programs on all machines in Fabrication.
(6) Stand 8 to 10 hours each day.
(7) Lift 50 lbs. to waist.
(8) Ability to retain learned knowledge.
(9) Conduct oneself in a professional manner at all times.
(10) Clean work area daily.
(11) Train other employees as needed.
(12) Assemble manufactured parts.
(13) Pack assembled parts.
(14) Perform other assigned work per instructions.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!