- 12-Sep-2013 to 11-Nov-2013 (EST)
- Indianapolis, IN, USA
- Full Time
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Wood-Mizer is a 30 year-old established but still growing company that operates internationally as the leading portable sawmill manufacturer in the world. From our legendary customer service, continuing R&D projects, blade programs, industrial line of sawmills and support for charities and mission-work around the world, Wood-Mizer remains dedicated to providing excellent products and outstanding services to our customers. For a chance to thrive in a friendly, team-oriented work environment, join the Wood-Mizer family today! For more information, visit our website: www.woodmizer.com or connect with us on Facebook.
Wood-Mizer is looking for a team driven, self motivated individual to join our IT department as a Programmer Analyst. This is a full time opportunity with benefits and immediately availability.
Job Overview of Programmer Analyst:
Analyze, develop, and support software applications that meet the needs of the business.
• Analyze business processes and information flow.
• Develop and implement applications to enhance operations.
• Support and provide issue resolution for software applications.
Primary Job Function:
Analysis and Design
• Work directly with users and management to continually improve applications.
• Facilitate implementation of new technology and methodologies.
• Analyze workflow and business processes.
• Design and recommend IT solutions.
• Hands-on programming in ASP.NET and Transact-SQL.
• Develop new applications using best practice standards.
• Modify existing programs to adapt to business needs.
• Facilitate implementation of new applications.
• Provide ongoing support to end users
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues with applications
• Facilitate application upgrades
Qualifications & Skills:
• Knowledge of relational database and application development.
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Ability to listen and communicate effectively.
• Ability to organize and meet deadlines.
• Works well with minimal supervision.
Experience of Programmer Analyst:
• Minimum two years programming experience in a business environment.
• Requires proven experience with Transact-SQL, ASP.NET, C# or VB.
• Experience with iOS and Crystal Reports helpful.
Bachelor degree in IT or equivalent experience.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!